Brother L14S Sewing Machine
Information for Brother L14S Sewing Machine
Ideal lightweight machine for repairs and alterations...
Brother L14S is a traditional metal chassis product from Brother, perfect for basic dressmaking, repairs and alterations.
The lightweight but sturdy Brother L14S has an easy to use single dial stitch selector with a choice of 14 true stitches for both utility and decorative sewing - straight, zig zag, blind hem, darning/mending, shell tuck, scallop, double action and bridging stitches. Plus an automatic 4-step buttonholer.
The Brother L14S product has the convenient top loading bobbin mechanism which not only takes the hassle out of bobbin changing, but is smooth and quiet and is far more reliable when sewing heavy and more extreme fabrics compared to similarly priced front loading bobbin machines.
Of course, the Brother L14S product has a reverse function for securing the ends of your seams and an easy flat bed / free arm conversion for trouser hems and other difficult to reach areas. With a traditional metal chassis, easy top loading bobbin and straight forward operation, you can be assured that the Brother L14S is designed and built around the values that you know and expect from a Sewing Machine.
- 14 Built in utility and decorative stitches
- Straight, zig zag, blind hem, darning/mending, shell tuck, scallop, double action and bridging stitches, plus an automatic 4-step buttonholer.
- Top loading bobbin - enables you to take the hassle out of bobbin changing
- Sturdy metal frame
- Smooth and quiet and is far more reliable when sewing heavy and more difficult to sew fabrics
- Lightweight and sturdy
- LED Sewing Light
- Includes step by step instructional DVD
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER - NO QUBBLE.