Jaguar DQS 401 Computerised Sewing MachineWas £349, Save £130. Next Working Day Delivery. Offer Ends 30th April. While Stocks Last
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
Information for Jaguar DQS 401 Computerised Sewing Machine
This is the perfect computerised product for hassle free sewing. This contains all of the essential features needed by new sewists and experienced sewists who are looking for a good quality product at a keen price – in our opinion, this is the best budget product in the UK market.
This entry-level computerised product is packed full of useful features – it includes: 40 stitches, a needle threader, different needle positions and a drop-in bobbin. Jaguar DQS401 has good and varied selection of stitches including stretch stitches, decorative stitches, satin stitches as well plus 4 fully automated buttonholes.
With so many different product models out there and so many different features, buying a product that suits your needs can often be a daunting task.
If you are tired of using the same stitches on your mechanical product or are not happy with the quality of your stitching or frustrated with your current selection of decorative stitches – the Jaguar DQS401 will be your new best friend!
Features of the Jaguar DQS 401 product
- Maximum sewing speed of 700 stitches-per-minute.
- Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
- Strong internal machine skeleton of the product has a rigid support that holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free sewing.
- Easily change presser feet without the use of a screwdriver.
- Hard cover to keep the product free of dust and debris while not in use.
- The position of the needle can be adjusted for individual projects including inserting zips, cording and topstitching.
- Horizontal product, full rotary system.
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from the lightest weight to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot adjustments.
- The extra-high presser foot lifter offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- This machine provides professional results and easy access to cuffs, collars, trouser bottoms and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Automatic optimal settings for length and width can be overridden to personalise length choice.
- Tie-off decorative stitches with just a push of a button; with 4 tiny tacking stitches the start and end of the pattern is reinforced, ensuring quality stitching and prevents unravelling.
- Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- 40 built in stitches.
Fully automated one 4 styles of one step buttonholes.
Start/stop button, machine can be used with or with out foot control.
Speed limiter – you determine how fast or slow you want to proceed.Programmable needle up/down position, ideal for going round corners or positioning your fabric when quilting.
Up to 7 mm stitch width.
The LCD screen provides clear and easy viewing of stitch patterns, including stitch length and width.
Auto bobbin de-clutch.
Side thread cutter.
Twin needle capability.
Direct stitch selection buttons.
13 variable needle positions.
Approx dimensions: Size: 387(W) x 204(D) x 301(H) mm.