Janome Memory Craft 9900
Everything is Made Easy...
The Janome Memory Craft 9900 computerised sewing and embroidery machine has been designed to bring together the best features into one machine. The Memory Craft 9900 has a vast range of designs with 200 built in stitches and 175 built in embroidery designs, the colourful touchscreen is easy to navigate around and is laid out clear, the sewing assistant will walk you through any sewing task you are having trouble with. The exclusive built in two step conversion from sewing to embroidery is quick and simple and the Janome MC9900 can be used for embroidery, garment sewing, home decoration, fabric, crafting and so much more.
The Memory Craft 9900 lets you take your creative expression in any direction you can imagine. All the best features are here for embroidery, garment sewing, home décor, fabric crafting, and more. This is the first machine to offer the customer a choice of colours. Three colour panels are included with the machine, customers can click them on and off to suit their mood or sewing situation.
The Janome MC9900 has the power and precision of a superior stitch mechanism combined with the sophistication of computerized control. From embellishment with decorative stitches and delicate heirloom work, to creative quilting and clothing construction, your sewing projects will go smoother and look better.
- 200 Built in Stitches, 175 built in embroidery designs
- Powerful Machine - Sewing Speed up to 1,000spm & Embroidery Speed up to 800spm and surprisingly quiet
- Colour LCD Touch Screen - Choose your technique and the machine will suggest settings for your stitch and the foot to use
- Knee Lifter - Raise the foot without moving the fabric
- Bobbin Thread Sensor – Notifies you when the bobbin thread is running low
- One step needle plate conversion – Select straight stitch options only when the straight stitch needle plate is on
- Automatic thread cutter – Cuts the thread off at the end of the stitch
- On Screen Edit - Resize, copy, mirror, colour group, drag and drop, zoom and trace you stitches
- Faster CPU – Four times faster than its predecessor. Quicker to select your stitch and colour graphics
- Large Memories – Memory Banks up to 3MB and let you use embroidery designs up to 200,000 stitches