If you’re looking for a strong heavy duty sewing machine then the Janome Memory Craft 6700P is a solid choice with all the electronic features
The Janome Memory Craft 6700P is a Computerised, top loading Sewing Machine. This all metal flatbed machine is playful, powerful, spacious, streamlined and steadfast even at high speeds of up to 1200SPM, it can cope with all types of fabrics from delicate to heavy fabric and they can all move smoothly, even slippery ones such as velvet or thick layers of quilting fabric and batting even heavy home decorating fabric.
The Janome Memory Craft 6700P has many user friendly features such as 200 built in 9mm wide decorative and quilting stitches with 2 lettering fonts , an easy one step buttonhole with 9 different styles to select from and a seven point feed dog system which perfectly guides the fabric from both the top and bottom.
The Janome MC6700P has the largest arm space of any household machine with 10”, which is beneficial for larger projects, a speed control slider which is suitable for more intricate work and a built in needle threader. The built in 20 Memory Banks allow you to save your stitches on the machine. Supplied with a knee lifter which lets you raise the presser foot without taking your hand off the fabric., professional grade high performance foot and easy change straight stitch needle plate.
New additions to the 6700P are the built in LED lights making the work area 40% brighter, a higher resolution LCD screen for a clearer interaction with your stitch functions. However the most stand-out upgrade that the MC6700P brings the market will see it embraced as almost an industrial-grade machine.
The HP needle plate and foot system changes the 6700P to stitch with the narrower 3-feed-dog-system embraced by industrial machines. This will give better visibility than a straight-stitch foot, and smoother turns and curves at high speeds. Changing the needle place has never been easier, rather than changing with screws, instead it’s a simple click of a lever.
With all these useful add ons, industrial features and powerful stiching, the 6700P is also ideal if you are just beginning patchwork and quilting projects, packed with plenty of features, the Janome Memory Craft 6700P will impress even the most demanding sewing enthusaist.
- Fully computerised machine
- Large Arm Space - 255mm (10")
- Powerful Machine - Up to 1,200 spm
- 200 Built in stitches including alphabets
- 9 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Acufeed System – Which allows the fabric to perfectly guide from the top and bottom
- Stitch Memory Capability – 20 Memory Banks
- Start and Stop button – Sew without the foot control
- Knee Lifter – Raise your presser foot without moving the fabric
- Automatic Thread Cutter – Press a button for the thread to automatically be cut
- Independent Bobbin Winder – Wind the Bobbin independently of the motor, so you won’t need to re-thread in the middle of the project
- Large Extension Table Included
This machine is Category D - Acufeed Top loading machines (9mm width - high shank)