Brother Innov-Is F480 Sewing & Embroidery Machine.Next Working Day Delivery.
Information for Brother Innov-Is F480 Sewing & Embroidery Machine.
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
Combined sewing and embroidery machine. Ideal for creative sewing, quilting and fashion.
The Brother Innovis F480 is the ideal computerised machine for sewing and embroidery projects alike. Enhance your sewing projects with colourful embroidery design that make them truly unique. Whether your style is traditional, modern or varied, it’s also perfect whether you are making embroidery, quilting embroidery, home furnishing.
You will be astonished by the Brother F480 capabilities and ease of use, with its 138 built in embroidery designs, 182 built in stitches including 10 buttonhole styles, 11 Embroidery fonts, and 5 Sewing fonts. Let your creativity run free with complete control of editing on the LCD screen by resizing, rotating, mirror and changing direction of the stitches.
- Embroidery area 180mm x 130mm (7” x 5”)
- 138 built in embroidery designs
- 11 embroidery fonts including Cyrillic and Japanese
- Easy accurate adjustment of the angle of your designs by 1, 10 or 90 degrees
- 140 (10 shapes x 14 stitches) built in frame designs
- Display a preview of the embroidery pattern i full colour on the LCD screen
- Add multiple lines of text and align it to the left, centre or4 right. Text rotation and font selection are also available from a single editing panel
- 182 stitches built into the machine to help create your project
- 5 styles of lettering for monograms, labels and decorative stitching
- The 1-step ‘auto-size’ buttonhole function crates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The F420 has 10 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one handed needle threading
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to embroider immediately
- Cuts the upper and lower threads with a touch of a button
- At the touch of a button, tie off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch
- A bright light comes on automatically. Gentle on the eye making it easier to work on dark fabrics
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics with a simple electronic adjustment on the screen
- Square Feed Drive System gives you smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machines stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Choose whether the stitch pattern will be sewn once or repeatedly
- Enables you to adjust the length of you decorative stitch patterns
- Enjoy the new, easy to use 3.2” colour LCD touch screen display, to manage all your sewing, embroidery and quilting functions. Plus, access the ion screen reference guide for built in help instructions which make it easy to learn how to use the machine
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Easily switches bewtween single or twin needle sewing
- Multi-directional sewing allows the F480 to sew in 4 directions which gives it the ability to sew extra-large decorative stitches up to 40mm wide. This feature is also helpful to attach appliqués to fabric that cannot be moved around, such as cylindrical pieces, straight stitch and zigzag stitches that sew to either the left or right available
- Create your own stitch patterns by combining up to 70 stitches
- Create your own zigzag patterns easily, while sewing with slide control
- Design your own stitch patterns or edit and change the built-in template designs and save for future use
- For more stitch variety use this function to create a mirror image of your stitch pattern
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Start and stop sewing with the touch of a button. Allows the machine to be used with or without a foot control
- Free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot. Useful for larger projects that need both hands to be kept on the fabric
- Simply enter the number of the required stitch using the keypad
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Included removable storage tray to organise accessory feet
- A hard case to protect the machine from dust and knocks when not in use
Packed with features and superior quality, with the Innov-is F480 you can create labels, monograms and even your own stitch patterns. Its easy-to-use keypad and numerous advanced features such as the knee lift, square feed drive system and multi directional sewing make this machine a favourite amongst keen sewers.