Brother Innov-Is VQ2 Sewing and Quilting Machine
Information for Brother Innov-Is VQ2 Sewing and Quilting Machine
Make a Kingsize Quilt With Ease!
The Brother Innov Is VQ2 is ideal for the professional sewer, it’s also suitable for from beginner and experienced users, The Brother Innov-is VQ2 includes a colour touch screen offers user friendly controls to select and adjust stitches, with the my custom stitch feature you can create your own stitch on the LCD touch screen.
Brother Innovis VQ2 has an extra-long arm of 28.5cm gives you a superb amount of space; this makes it an ideal machine for larger projects like coats or quilts. With 473 built in stitches, 14 styles of buttonholes and 5 built in stitches it’s suitable for all types of projects from fashion, dressmaking and general home use offering plenty of creativity.
The Brother Innov Is VQ2 has top loading bobbin and is comfortable on a wide range of fabrics while maintaining high quality of sewing, from the thickest denim and heavy velour to silks and chiffons. Other features of this sewing and quilting machine include the lockstitch facility, automatic thread cutter and knee lift where you can lift the presser foot and drop the feed dogs without taking your hands off while sewing.
ICAPS feature guarantees consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses, by keeping the presser foot constant. With a high speed of 1,050 stitches you have the freedom to produce beautiful sewing, faster than ever before. The Brother VQ2 comes with a 3 Year Warranty when purchased from GUR Sewing Machines.
- The expansive work area is large enough to handle big projects such as king sized quilts and curtains etc.
- 473 stitches built into the machine to help create your project.
- 5 styles of lettering for monograms, label and decorative stitching
- The 1-step ‘auto size’ buttonhole function creates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The VQ2 has 14 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one handed needle threading
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to sew immediately
- Wind a new bobbin while you continue to sew. Enjoy fingertip control of the bobbin winding speed to suit different thread types. Use the extra spool pin for twin-needle sewing
- Automatically cut upper and lower threads with the touch of a button
- At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch.
- The ultra-bright LED lighting gives a crisp, bright natural light, so you can see colours and stitch details, no matter what your lighting conditions. The lighting brightness is fully adjustable, so you can set it at a level to suit you and your environment
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics with a simple electronic adjustment on the screen
- Square Feed Drive System gives you smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric
- ICAPS fabric sensor system continuously detects fabric thickness while sewing and automatically adjust pressure to ensure even stitch quality over different fabric thickness
- The presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered. Allows the fabric to be turned quickly and accurately.
- The multi-directional sewing function allows the VQ2 to sew in 8 directions which gives it the ability to sew extra-large decorative stitches up to 40mm wide
- Automatically adjusts the thread tension for the selected stitch
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you set your preferred needle position, either on the left or centre, so that next time you use that stitch or turn your machine on, the VQ2 will remember your preference
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Easily switches between single or twin needle sewing
- Create your own stitch pattern by combining up to 70 stitches
- Adjust stitch length, width and tension settings to your own personal preference and save them to memory for future use
- Create your own zigzag patterns easily, while sewing with slide control
- Design your own stitch patterns or edit and change the built-in template designs and save for future use
- For more stitch variety use mirror imaging function to create a mirror image of your stitch pattern
- Choose whether the stitch pattern will be sewn once or repeatedly
- The large, bright, clear, full colour LCD touch screen display offers user-friendly controls to select and adjust stitches, customise settings, change to one of the 15 built in languages, or view on-screen tutorials. There is even a clock to see the time
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot. Useful for larger projects that need both hands to be kept on the fabric
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Easily accessible even when using the machine
- Includes removable storage tray to organise accessory feet
- A protective dust cover to protect the machine when not in use