Brother L14 Sewing Machine
Ideal lightweight machine for repairs and alterations...
The Brother L14 Sewing machine is perfect for beginners, simple to use and low priced. The L14 is suitable for basic dressmaking, repairs and alterations; it’s lightweight and portable for easy storage or for taking to sewing classes. The top loading bobbin not only makes changing a bobbin a lot more simpler, but it is also far more reliable when sewing heavier fabrics, compared to the front loading machines in the same price range.
- 14 Built in utility and decorative stitches
- Straight, zig zag, blind hem, darning/mending, shell tuck, scallop, double action and bridging stitches, plus an automatic 4-step buttonholer.
- Top loading bobbin - enables you to take the hassle out of bobbin changing
- Sturdy metal frame
- Smooth and quiet and is far more reliable when sewing heavy and more difficult to sew fabrics compared to similarly priced front loading bobbin machine.
- Lightweight and sturdy
- LED Sewing Light
- Includes step by step instructional DVD