Elna Experience 580 Computerised Sewing Machine
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
The Elna Experience 580 is a computerised sewing and quilting machine suitable for beginner and expert sewers and quilters. It has the ability to sew through different types of material from delicate to the toughest of fabrics.
Plenty of features with the Elna 580ex including a wide range of 120 high quality stitches with 7 one step buttonholes and 3 styles of alphabets. The LCD Information screen shows the selected stitches and the stitch length and width which are fully adjustable.
- Top Loading Machine - Category C
- Includes 120 stitch selections with 7 one step buttonhole styles
- Sewing speeds up to 820 spm
- Auto de-clutch bobbin winder
- Automatic Tension Control
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Speed Control Slider - For intricate work
- Large arm space 21cm
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Superior Feed System (SFS)
Touch Panel LCD Screen
This Experience 580 also features a seven piece feed dog mechanism, automatic thread cutter, automatic needle threader, a slide speed control and comes complete with a semi-rigid cover.