Jaguar DQS 403 QSE Computerised Sewing MachineWas £399, Save £130. FREE Foot Set worth £95.00
Information for Jaguar DQS 403 QSE Computerised Sewing Machine
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
The Jaguar DQS403SE gives you the perfect introduction to the world of Patchwork and Quilting. This contains all of the essential features that will allow you to use straight-line quilting or even free motion stippling to create incredible effects on your projects – producing excellent results with a high quality finish.
This entry-level computerised product is packed full of useful features – it includes: 60 stitches, a needle threader, different needle positions and a drop-in bobbin.
The easy access control buttons on the front of the Jaguar DQS 403QSE allow you to select your stitches and the arrows allow you to vary stitch length and stitch width – on the whole, a great product for crafts, dressmaking, soft furnishings and alterations around the home.
Features of the Jaguar DQS403SE product
- Maximum sewing speed of 700 stitches-per-minute.
- Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
- The internal skeleton of the product has a rigid support that holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free sewing.
- Easily change presser feet without the use of a screwdriver.
- Keep the product free of dust and debris while not in use with the included hard cover.
- The position of the needle can be adjusted for individual projects including inserting zips, cording and topstitching.
- Horizontal product, full rotary system.
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from the lightest weight to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot adjustments.
- The extra-high presser foot lifter offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- This machine provides professional results and easy access to cuffs, collars, trouser bottoms and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Automatic optimal settings for length and width can be overridden to personalise length choice.
- Tie-off decorative stitches with just a push of a button; with 4 tiny tacking stitches the start and end of the pattern is reinforced, ensuring quality stitching and prevents unravelling.
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- 60 built in stitches.
- Fully automated 4 styles of one step buttonholes.
- Start/stop button, machine can be used with or without foot control.
- Speed limiter – you determine how fast or slow you want to proceed.
- Programmable needle up/down position, ideal for going round corners or positioning your fabric when quilting.
- Up to 7 mm stitch width.
- The LCD screen provides clear and easy viewing of stitch patterns, including stitch length and width.
- Auto bobbin de-clutch.
- Side thread cutter.
- Twin needle capability.
- Direct stitch selection buttons.
- 13 variable needle positions
- Approx dimensions: Size: 387(W) x 204(D) x 301(H) mm.
- Weight: 6.9kg.