Designed for simplicity and ease of use. enjoy the fuss-free performance with our effortless, one-touch needle threader & improved feed for smooth powerful even sewing, we've made sewing easier than ever.
The Brother Innovis A16 Computerised Sewing Machine is an ideal sewing machine whether you are new to sewing or interested in an easy-to-use machine. The Brother A16 Computerised Sewing machine is the ideal choice for advancing your sewing skills from novice to expert. The Innov-is A16 has all the essentials suitable for beginner and experienced sewers alike.
The Brother A16 has an easy-to-use jog dial that makes selecting the 16 built-in stitches, including 3 automatic buttonholes quick and simple. The top-loading bobbin not only makes changing a bobbin a lot more easier, but it is also far more reliable when sewing delicate and heavier types of fabrics from silks and cotton to more heavyweight fabrics such as denim and soft leather materials. With a one-touch needle threader and quick-set bobbin, you'll be ready to sew in seconds.
- 16 stitches built into the machine to help create your project
- The 1-step ‘auto size’ buttonhole function creates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action
- With the advanced need threader, it’s easy to thread the needle. Simply follow the thread guide and press the lever to thread the needle with one hand
- At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to sew immediately
- A bright light comes on automatically. Gentle on the eyes making it easier o work on dark fabrics
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Redesign longer 7-point feed with extra-long zigzag (J) foot ensures powerful extra smooth sewing
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of the stitching line
- A large clear display showing you important sewing information such as stitch width/length
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Start and stop sewing with the touch of a button Allows the machine to be used with or without a foot control
- Simply turn the large jog dial to change the stitch
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Easily accessible even when using the machine
- Protective dust cover to protect the machine when not in use