Normally £789. Save £100. Whilst In Stock!
Janome 5270QDC Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Use the Finance calculator to develop an affordable payment plan that fits your budget
- Select and add bundles to your machine and click on 'add to basket'
- Go to checkout and select 'payment plan' - this will take you to the online application form
|Total amount payable|
Information for Janome 5270QDC Sewing and Quilting Machine
The Janome 5270QDC is a fully computerised product with stitches and settings at the touch of a button. Simple and easy to operate, no fuss threading with the auto needle threader and quick set bobbin.
With sturdy construction and steady feeding, although portable enough to take to classes, style follows substance in the well-equipped and intuitively designed Janome 5270QDC.
With refinements which make sewing even more pleasurable, the Janome 5270QDC is the perfect product to tackle any project.
The Janome 5270QDC is fully computerised and has 270 stitches including 12 auto 1-step buttonholes and 100 letters, numbers and symbols, + 88 European letters.
The LCD screen with enhanced informational display and touchpad for easy navigation gives direct selection for the most useful stitches.
This machine has a superior feeding system (SFS+) for fantastic fabric handling and an auto thread cutter to finish off and trim all your ends at the touch of a button.
There is an automatic needle threader, maximum speed control slider and for those who find it easier to work without a foot control the machine can even be operated with the stop/start button. To make sewing even easier the Janome 527QDC includes 3 x optic magnifiers (x20, x40, x60), knee lifter and extension table.
These are just some of the fabulous Janome features which help produce quality sewing at your own pace.
Create your own stitch combinations for fun, make labels and indulge your creative senses with this easy to use luxury machine.
The Janome 5270QDC is an ideal machine to improve your sewing skills and it's suitable for both beginner and more experienced sewers.
- Built-in stitches - All the essential stitches for dressmaking, quilting, crafting and home furnishings plus more.
- 1 step buttonhole - It’s so easy, just pop in the button and the buttonhole is created to the correct size!
- Start/Stop button -Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
- Maximum speed controller -Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
- Foot pressure adjustment-Whatever fabric you are sewing you can adjust the pressure, especially helpful when sewing with pile or delicate fabrics and turning corners with applique.
- Lock stitch feature - Finish off all your ends, save hours and gives a professional finish!
- Metal internal frame and metal needle plate - Robust quality as you would expect from Janome, the world’s leading product brand.
- Auto Thread Cutter -Snip the end of your threads, by pressing the scissors button
- Built in LED Light -Make your work area well-lit with the built in White LED Lamp
- Combine Stitches
- Bonus Quilting Pack - ¼” Seam Foot (O), Darning/Embroidery Foot (Open Toe), Even Feed Foot (Open Toe)+Guide, Spool Pin (Spare - Horizontal), Satin Stich Foot (Open Toe F2), Standard Zig Zag Foot (A), Cloth Guide (T-Shape), Seam Ripper, Spool Cap x 2 (Large), Spool Cap x 2 (Small).
- Extra wide table - The extra flat surface helps smooth feeding of fabrics.
- Hard cover - For added protection of the machine. To protect and store away.
This machine is Category B - Top loading machines (6.5mm - 7mm width - short shank)
(Click Category B, to see the compatible accessories)