DISCOUNT PROMO CODE AVAILABLE FOR SELECTED MODELS – CALL OR EMAIL
The Janome TXL607 is a sewing and quilting machine which stands at the stop on Janome’s XL range. It’s fully computerised and is suitable for experienced sewers and quilters. This machine is useful for quilting and heirloom plus general sewing. The LCD Information screen shows the stitches and the stitch length and width which are fully changeable; the Janome TXL607 also has 225 pre-programmed automatic stitches including 7 different automatic one-step buttonholes.
The Janome TXL607 has a jam proof, top loading bobbin. The full rotary hook system also eradicates the need for a removable bobbin case. The hook cover plate opens at the touch of a button, and the extra needle penetration power of the Janome TXL607 lets you sew across heavier fabrics & multiple layers.
The Janome TXL607 can handle all types of fabrics from silks and cottons to tougher materials such as multiple layers of denims and soft leather. This machine also includes a seven piece feed mechanism; a drop feed facility, automatic needle threader for easier threading, a slide speed control for more intricate work and comes complete with a hard cover for protection of your machine.
- 402 Stitch options with 7 buttonhole styles
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim threads at the end of sewing
- Automatic Thread Cutter – For easy threading of the needle
- Start / Stop button - use with or without foot control
- Built in Needle Threader for easy threading
- Needle / up down – For pivoting on corners
- Superior Feed System (SFS+)
- Stitch memory capability - 1 Bank stores up to 50 patterns
- LCD Display Screen
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.