Brother Innov-Is NV2600 Sewing & Embroidery Machine
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
Combined sewing and embroidery machine has some big features for beautiful results...
The Brother Innov Is NV2600 is a computerised sewing and embroidery machine is suited for more experienced and expert users. It’s perfect if you are making embroidery, quilting, home furnishing and dress making. The Brother NV2600 offers a large sewing area and inspiring sewing features, plus an embroidery area of 160 x 260mm. With its 138 built in embroidery designs, 232 built in stitches, 11 Embroidery fonts, and 5 Sewing fonts. Let your creativity run free with complete control of editing on the LCD screen by resizing, rotating, mirror and changing direction of the stitches.
The Brother Innov-is NV2600 has a quick drop in bobbin and is comfortable on all types of fabrics while sustaining the high quality of sewing, from gentle silk fabrics to denim, soft furnishing and soft leather. The Brother NV2600 has a built in USB Port to quickly move designs from your PC to your machine and it also has a memory card slot which is compatible with most Brother Memory cards.
Other features include a slide control to adjust the speed from slow to fast, a needle up and down button, reverse button and a built in needle threader for easier threading of the needle. The pivot system allows the user to turn items ready to sew in another direction. The NV2600 also includes brothers ICAPS system which detects fabric thickness and automatically adjusts for smooth, even stitching.
- Long arm 210mm work space to the right of the needle, the expansive work area is large enough to handle big projects such as quilts and curtains etc.
- The large, bright, clear, full colour LCD touch screen display offers user-friendly controls to select and edit patterns, customise settings or change to one of the 15 built in languages
- Embroidery area 260mm x 160mm (10” x 6”)
- 138 built in embroidery designs
- 11 embroidery fonts including Cyrillic and Japanese
- Easy accurate adjustment of the angle of your designs by 1, 10 or 90 degrees
- 140 (10 shapes x 14 stitches) built in frame designs
- Display a preview of the embroidery pattern i full colour on the LCD screen
- Add multiple lines of text and align it to the left, centre or right. Text rotation and font selection are available from single editing panel
- The optional LED pointer foot clearly shows where the needle will drop, and is ideal for perfect placement of embroidery patterns
- 232 stitches built into the machine to help create your project
- 5 styles of lettering for monograms, labels and decorative stitching
- The 1-step ‘auto-size’ buttonhole function crates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The 2600 has 10 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one handed needle threading
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to embroider immediately
- Automatically cut upper and lower threads with the touch of a button
- At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch
- Bright LED lighting gives a bright natural light and effectively lights the working area
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics with a simple electronic adjustment on the screen
- Square Feed Drive System gives you smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric
- ICAPS fabric sensor system continuously detects fabric thickness while sewing and automatically adjusts pressure to ensure even stitch quality over different fabric thicknesses
- The presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered. Allows the fabric to be turned quickly and accurately.
- Multi-directional sewing allows the 2600 to sew in 4 directions which gives it the ability to sew extra-large decorative stitches up to 40mm wide. This feature is also helpful to attach appliqués to fabric that cannot be moved around, such as cylindrical pieces, straight stitch and zigzag stitches that sew to either the left or right available
- Automatically adjusts the thread tension for the selected stitch
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machines stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Create your own stitch patterns by combining up to 70 stitches
- Adjust stitch length, width and tension settings to your own personal preference and save them to memory for future use
- Enables you to adjust the length of you decorative stitch patterns
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot. Useful for larger projects that need both hands to be kept on the fabric
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Included removable storage tray to organise accessory feet
- A hard case to protect the machine from dust and knocks when not in use